K-pop Fashion - Blackpink Jennie Inspired

by - August 20, 2018

Korean fashion is a huge, huge trend these days. If you are looking k-pop videos and music shows, you will see some amazing and cool outfits. I don't know about you, but I always wanted to copy k-pop idols outfits and looks. For this post, I decided to help you steal blackpink's jennie airport outfit. 

I love Jennie and she is already a fashion icon in a k-pop world. I know she has many fans that want to copy her look, so I wanted to write this post. 


In this photo, Jennie is wearing a very modern yet classy fashion outfit. It is very cute and street style inspired. Even tho she decided to wear this look to the airport, you can pull off this look basically anywhere. 
Where ever you go, you will look amazing. Since this look is very minimal and not flashy in a k-pop way, it will fit for any occassion. It will make you look like a classy lady and give you confidence.



This button white blouse that Jennie is wearing the item that will go with anything you pair it with. It is also must-have item for every fashionista. It also matches perfectly with this light blue mom jeans. Last fashion item that is also good item to have in your closet and also to copy Jennie's outfit is nude high heels. These heels are key to looking and feeling good. They add that beautiful touch to the whole outfit and look and just make everything look better. 

I hope I helped you with this post, and If so, make sure you leave a comment if you want to see more posts like these. 

You May Also Like

0 komentari