Black Pink Jennie - Plastic Surgery

by - August 13, 2017

Today's post will be about Black Pink's singer/rapper Jennie. I had a hard time find HQ pre-debut photos so I can only assume. 

So, let's take a look. 


This is Black Pink's Jennie pre-debut. As you can see, she looks kinda different but still very cute. The first thing I noticed is her darker skin tone (not saying that there is anything wrong with her skin tone at the picture). It could be the lightning, but there is a big possibility that she lightened her skin. It is very common thing to do in South Korea so that is nothing surprising. Besides that, i cannot notice anything too different from now.


But, if you take a look at her eyes, it seems like she had double eyelid surgery. I don't think she is wearing double eyelid tape or glue. 
And for her nose, I think it is natural. If you look at some old videos (for example G-dragon's Black and that xx) her nose looks the same to me. 

Maybe she has some fillers or something like that, but to me it seems like she is quite natural.

 If you disagree please leave a comment. 


You May Also Like

2 komentari