AOA Jimin Plastic Surgery

by - September 06, 2017

After a long time, here I am writing another post. Today I will be talking about AOA Jimin. The charming rapper recently came out in public and shocked everyone with different look. 

If you are not sure what I am talking about, well take a look at these photos.


Yes. This is the same person on both photos. 
If you take a look at Jimin's predebut pictures and Jimin's Excuse Me era photos you can also see some changes. I believe she had chin impant, some botox etc. I am sure before debut she had eyelid surgery. I cannot say if she had nose job since it sometimes looks similar to her pre-debut nose and sometimes it doesn't. 
But, on these photos I am sure she had some kind of fillers. She looks quite puffy. Her nose, chin and eyes are still the same like on the before photo, but then again she looks like a total different person. 

But, overall Jimin is no stranger to plastic surgery. It is K-pop after all. 

Make sure you comment and tell me what do you think she did. 




You May Also Like

1 komentari

  1. You guys eliminate it real unproblematic for all the folks out there.Michigan Plastic surgery here is their website https://www.surgeongate.org/

    ReplyDelete