BTS Jungkook Plastic Surgery

by - September 06, 2017


Now, ARMY! Do not kill me. I know how passionate yall are. But, I am here you to give you my honest opinion. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion! 
So I saw somewhere Jungkook's old picture and he looked slightly different. Since he was just a kid when he debuted, he had to change. It is normal process. 
But, since we are talking about K-pop idol here, possibility of plastic surgery is high. 

As you can see on this picture right here, his nose is quite flat with no definition. Not saying that there is anything wrong, I am just stating facts. 

If you take look at this second picture right here, you can see that now in 2017. Jungkook's nose has more definition, higher nose bridge and and his nostrils are more upward. This nose job is not so obvious, but you still can see some changes. 

I believe this is the only plastic surgery this BTS member had. What do you think? Do you think BTS Jungkook is natural beauty or you think he had plastic surgery at some point? 


You May Also Like

0 komentari